It’s ten days out until we are back in Las Vegas. Ten days, ten things to do.
1. Today, Thursday, Saturday, Monday and Wednesday I will pamper myself with facial masks.
2. Find my eye mask for the plane.
4. Try to sell a few things everyday on a local bidding site. As I said in a previous post, $1 saved = a drink. In reality it’s $1.25/$1.30 cad. But let’s not be picky. I save $10 that’s ten drinks. I think I’m up to 50 drinks so far selling my kids stuff they are growing out of and other random things. Even if it’s only a few bucks it pads the wallet and lightens up my house. I already sold a kids table and chairs, easel and workbench. Now there’s room in our basement for the kids ” new to us” drum set”.
5. Buy my hair colour from the supplier. I’m thinking dark brown. I still need to color my hair but there’s a whole post on that you can read.
6. Wash all my clothes and finish packing. I’ve gathered up almost everything I know I’ll need. Then I will look at the final pile and edit.
7. Decide on my flight outfit. I will post about that because it’s very strategic 😉
8. Get my car maintenance done. It’s booked. It’s overdue but it’s happening.
9. Renew our annual travel insurance.
10. Get plenty of sleep. I’m going to need it.
p.s. I’d also like to lose 10 pounds in the next ten days.