Thank you so much to Living Simply Free for nominating Stephanie Gets Rid of Her Crap for the One Lovely Blog award. This is the first time my blog has had a nomination. It made me smile. Here are the rules of acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know you have nominated them and link them.
2. I admit it… I love listening to bad music like ABBA.
3. I went to Catholic school from K – 4. Yes, I was a Catholic school girl. Que music.
4. I own a really good pair of roller blades but I haven’t worn them in over 5 years.
5. I love to bowl and dream of owning my own shoes one day.
7. I want to take a professional organizing course this year.The bloggers I want to nominate are listed below, in no particular order. A couple of my favorites are not listed because you have been nominated by another blogger and I am not really sure of the rules for that. If you are not listed, sorry I decided 11 was a good number to stick to. Play along if you want. No pressure 🙂
2. Organized Castle
3. 100 things 100 days
5. Plastic is Rubbish
6. Trash Backwards
7. Subtle Kate
8. Thrift Lovely
9. Be More With Less