I am a Diva.
Due to the mixed audience I will not get into major details but… I have turned what is a very wasteful part of a woman’s life into zero-waste.
If you are a man and still reading this, please read tomorrow’s post because I promise it won’t be about this!
If you don’t know what I mean by Diva then please click on my link above. It has changed my life. No longer do I have to “stock-up” for that time of month. I’m totally prepared. It feels more humane than the other alternatives. This product has me as a customer for life… or at least until no longer necessary.
If you know about the Diva Cup but have been a little sceptical consider this:
– it’s silicone
– it’s not made of polyester (which is code for plastic) or heavily pesticided cotton
– it’s always ready when you are, no need for a last-minute trip to the store
– it’s super comfortable
– it can save you $$$
Well that might have been a little too much personal info but if even one of you reading this tries it out then the landfills will love me.
If you are a diva too then let me know with a comment or a like!
.“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- How to be Greener, Save Money and Still Be a Diva (uloop.com)
- Become a “Green” Diva + Save $$ (metabodymind.wordpress.com)
- Menstrual Cups Make You Squeamish? Five Women Tell All. ~ Jennifer Mo (elephantjournal.com)