Have you heard about “First World Problems” yet? They are problems that only people in the first world countries would consider, or even understand as, problems. Here are some first world problems in no particular order. Some of them are things I have said or thought recently or in the past or I have been a witness to. It’s amazing what we take granted.
1. “Damn! I broke a nail. Now I’m going to have to get my nail tech to replace it!”
2. “I mean I knew this was a smaller town but I was just shocked to find out there is no Japanese or Indian delivery!”
3. “Ughh, they are out of Cool Ranch Doritos again.”
4. “My black skirt ripped. I don’t know which of my other black skirts I should wear instead. They are all so different.”
5. “I can’t believe that every store I shop in doesn’t take American Express. I guess I’ll just have to use one of my Visa’s or MasterCard instead.”
What are some of the things you have caught yourself thinking lately that are probably just First World Problems?
“The major problems in the world are the result of the differences between the way nature works and the way people think.”